Our purpose is to support owners in their use and maintenance of the Porsche 928 and to foster camaraderie among owners throughout the world.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Source for a new Luggage cover?

Source for a new Luggage cover? 26 May 2017 10:55 #19755

• LAnNYCGuy
  • Junior Forum Member
Anyone doing reproductions or have a good NOS selection? Need the whole thing (hardware, mounting, etc.). Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Source for a new Luggage cover? 05 Jun 2017 10:09 #19774

• martinss
  • Platinum Forum Member
I don't have any personal experience with these as I have original covers in both my cars, but there are a few options:
- From the UK woodypeck.com/?product=928-complete-lugg...r-all-frame-fittings - he offers black canvas (the link), blue canvas and black leather
- From the US - Rich Guzman This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., see rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/768805-rgu...-luggage-covers.html as an example. I'm not certain he is still making them
- From the US - Paul Champagne www.designpaulchampagne.com He used to make awesome covers but his website is largely non-functional now although he is doing armrest
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAnNYCGuy

Source for a new Luggage cover? 28 Jun 2017 00:40 #19842

• If something is worth doing it is worth OVER DOING!
  • pcar928fan
  • Platinum Forum Member
So back in the mid 90's when I bought my '88S4 with a destroyed luggage cover I looked in to this... a new factory cover was $995!!! I nearly fell out of my wheelchair. Ultimately my mother in law made one for me based on the original and it looked great.

Now days we have Paul and Rich. I have one from each of them. Inexpensive and good looking canvas ones from Rich and GORGEOUS leather from Paul.
James
78 Silver / Black-white #295
84 Ruby Red / Black AO84
88 Dark Blue / Linen-Black
92 Polar Silver / Dark Blue 92EURO
93 Arrow Blue / Black

Source for a new Luggage cover? 28 Jun 2017 13:39 #19844

• he_mech_usmc
  • Junior Forum Member
I'm not sure if he makes them, but Robert Budd may have or be able to accommodate that. Can always look up classic 9 leather shop. He's up here in Michigan.
You can be a mechanic or technician...The choice is in HOW you fix it, not THAT you fix it.
Moderators: Rich928, mm928, billvvOC
Time to create page: 0.400 seconds